Ingredients
Makes 4 cups
2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
1/2 cup sliced almonds
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tablespoons honey
1 cup dried blueberries
Directions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss oats, coconut, and almonds. In a small bowl, stir together oil and honey. Pour over oat mixture and toss. Bake, tossing occasionally, until lightly toasted, 16 to 20 minutes.
Place mixture in a large bowl and stir in blueberries. (To store, keep in an airtight container, up to 1 month.)
I have yet to add blueberries to this. I also recommend using sliced almonds it turns out and tastes better than using anything else. If you don't like how golden brown mine has been made I would turn the heat down to 325 degrees and make sure you cook this on the lightest color metal baking sheet you have or it does burn!! The pictures are of the ingredients then before baking and after baking. Enjoy!!
YUM!! I need to try this - Scot loves granola....I would just be afraid that it would be gone in one sitting!! haha
ReplyDelete