After a long absence including a move and a new baby I will try and update the food blog a little more. There are no pictures for this post because a link to the Sisters Cafe food blog is included. That where I got the recipe from. Here are some additional notes I wrote down on my recipe to remember for the future:
12 oz box of pasta shells
2 24oz jars of sauce
16 oz bag of spinach
24 oz of cottage cheese
3 8x8 square foil pans
Make sure you use an egg white one part of the directions left off the white part.
Each pan held 12 shells comfortably, don't over stuff the shells or you won't have enough mixture for the last shells. I am freezing these to use at another time, let me know if you cook this and what your fam thinks.
No comments:
Post a Comment